Support for Mental Disorders
To receive support with mental disorders of a loved one, please visit one of these sites.
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness of Logan and Champaign Counties Facebook Page
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness of Ohio
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Mental Health & Recovery Board of Union County
- Mental Health & Recovery Board of Clark, Greene, & Madison Counties
- Logan-Champaign Counties MHDAS Board
Emergency Shelters and Food Pantries
The Caring Kitchen is an emergency shelter for the homeless (temporary or permanent). They offer daily meals (you do not have to be homeless–just lower income), beds, clothing, etc.
Stepping Stones is a non-profit organization committed to assisting people to be shaped and ready for use in the construction of their lives by focusing on five categories: Life Skills, Career Development, Transitional Housing, Transportation, and Community Connection.
Search here to find data on those offenders currently incarcerated in an Ohio prison or those offenders who are currently under Department supervision.
Offender Support Services and Programming
Providing a safe, structured Christian environment for women trying to break free from addiction, incarceration, and other struggles as they re-enter the community and prepare for independent living again.
“Everyone is welcome no matter where you’ve been or where you are.”