Champaign, Madison and
In accordance with the lifting of health orders by Governor DeWine, the Tri-County Regional Jail will be returning to normal operations. The facility recommends that social distancing, the wearing of a mask or face covering, and any other guidelines issued by the CDC continue to be followed. Public traffic into the facility may be limited and COVID-19 precautionary measures may be taken or required when necessary, which may include restricting entrance into the facility for anyone exhibiting signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or refusing to adhere to any special instructions given to them by staff members of the facility.
The Tri-County Corrections Commission will hold its next public meeting on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 2:00 P.M. If you wish to attend this meeting, contact Executive Director Scott E. Springhetti via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make attendance arrangements.
- Visits will be thirty (30) minutes in length
- Only 4 individuals can visit an inmate during any visitation period
- Visitors must be 18 years of age and provide photo identification, or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18 (verification of guardianship must be provided).
- Visitors must be appropriately dressed
- No weapons, cameras, cell phones, food or drink, recording devices, or other electronic devices are permitted in the visitation area
- Lighters, cigarettes, and other tobacco products are not permitted
- Purses, handbags, backpacks, coats or jackets are not permitted (lockers are available in facility lobby)
- If you leave the visitation area, you are not permitted to re-enter
- Loud, disruptive, or inappropriate behavior may result in removal from visit
- If currently on probation, parole, bond, or any type of Court ordered supervision, you are not permitted to visit
- All visitors must pass through scanner and may be subject to additional search procedures by jail staff
- You may only visit one inmate during the scheduled visitation period
- Special circumstances or visit requests that fall outside of the scheduled times must be requested by the inmate and will be subject to approval