Champaign, Madison and
In an effort to maintain the safe, secure, and humane operations of the Tri-County Regional Jail, the facility will be closed effective immediately to members of the public and any and all non-essential access to the facility and its inmate population will be strictly limited.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the January 7, 2021 Tri-County Corrections Commission meeting will be held remotely. If you wish to attend this public meeting, contact Executive Director Scott E. Springhetti via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make attendance arrangements.
- Visits will be thirty (30) minutes in length
- Only 4 individuals can visit an inmate during any visitation period
- Visitors must be 18 years of age and provide photo identification, or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18 (verification of guardianship must be provided).
- Visitors must be appropriately dressed
- No weapons, cameras, cell phones, food or drink, recording devices, or other electronic devices are permitted in the visitation area
- Lighters, cigarettes, and other tobacco products are not permitted
- Purses, handbags, backpacks, coats or jackets are not permitted (lockers are available in facility lobby)
- If you leave the visitation area, you are not permitted to re-enter
- Loud, disruptive, or inappropriate behavior may result in removal from visit
- If currently on probation, parole, bond, or any type of Court ordered supervision, you are not permitted to visit
- All visitors must pass through scanner and may be subject to additional search procedures by jail staff
- You may only visit one inmate during the scheduled visitation period
- Special circumstances or visit requests that fall outside of the scheduled times must be requested by the inmate and will be subject to approval